Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Product review...

So I broke down and decided to try some new products. I had been threatening to buy something from Curlmart, but I've always been overwhelmed by the offerings. BUT guess what?! They hooked me in with a sale they were having...

So, I bought Deva Care One Condition.



It's got some fabulous ingredients. I initially chose it based on reviews...Of course I was skeptical...I wouldn't be me if I wasn't, so I didn't think it would do what I needed it to do...Be a conditioner with great slip, and left my hair soft and frizz free...

It actually did that...I was impressed...After using it, my curls were separated and really defined...I actually give this stuff an A.

I followed up with Deva Care Arc AnGEL a Firm Hold Defining Gel.

I actually like this too. I read reviews of how it made some folks hair hard and crunchy, and I can understand why...If you use too much, it'll crunch your situation...But it's GEL...Duh...When I squeezed some out into my hand, my first thought was, "hmm...This is gel...Just like the bottle says...I'mma use a little bit and see what happens..." That's all it takes...A little bit...I give it a B+. If it had it's own oils to moisturize, I'd give it an A+...But I can't have it all right?
This is what my hair looked like with the Deva Care products.




I got lots of compliments and "stares" at work...(I've learned those are compliments too...) Tomorrow, it'll be a little "wilder" so it'll be bigger...How I like it. I'll take pics of that too.....

No comments: