Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The First Episode of "Trick My Bun"

Okay...

So I've said in previous posts that I can't do protective styles like braids and twists for longer than a few days...So I've stuck my foot in my mouth by saying I'm going to start tracking my growth and trying to do better with letting it grow...
So since I've been making these really cool hair fascinators, wearing my hair up has become a breeze...

I've started to make and sell hair accessories and fascinators, so if you're interested email me at imnotlyeing@yahoo.com. I'll be setting up an Etsy store shortly!!! The goal is for affordable and fly hair accessories: fascinators, headbands, etc. Stay tuned, and get ready to be supa FLY!!!

Anyway, enough of the commerical break back to our regularly scheduled programming...So wearing it up is the ticket...Ends protected against the elements. I twisted the bun and wrapped the end around the base and secured with a coupla bobby pins...No elastic or anything to stress the hair out...

What chall thank? I've been having so much 'tude everywhere I go, it's crazy...Drinking with my pinky out...'Tootin' my lips and batting my eyes...Sooo "EXTRA" with it all...This is such a great idea to dress up boring buns and "up" styles...Go ahead...Bite the style...Sista Ree doesn't care...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love them Ree...the color of the first one is gorgeous!

umm why can I see you with your pursed lips! lol.

Bsquared86 said...

Love them both!